Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome to my blog!  Though there isn't anything here, yet, I promise there will be more added!  It is my hope that there will be at least one person out there who may find that they have some of the same interests as I do, and, therefore, will follow along.  I've never done a blog before, so there will be much trial and error on my part, so be patient! I'll get it down eventually.

I hope to share with you things that I'm doing, which is never much, and all that interests me, such as my wonderful son, my beautiful Labs, Arwen (yellow) and Chip (black), books I'm reading, crochet or quilt projects that I may or may not have started, songs that I am totally trashing on the guitar, and the like!

So check back often, feel free to leave comments or ask questions and have yourself a fantastic day for me, as mine is usually quite boring!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope you enjoy blogging. It can be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete