Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Afghan Using Stash!

In attempting to use my current inventory of yarn, I was led to a CAL (crochet-a-long) by a fellow member of ravelry.com.  The name of it is Groovyghan (free pattern submitted by Tangled magazine), which by the colors of the original, I believe you can tell why it's called that.  After looking through the projects submitted by members, I found this gorgeous one from member dvance, done in blues and browns, and just fell in love with it. 


Mine will be a duplicate of hers as my stash is pretty much the same colors!  Can't wait to get started, but still require a couple more skeins of yarn as I am short two colors.  As soon as this weather clears up, I'll head over to Hyannis to grab the last of what I need.




1 comment:

  1. Hi sheila and thanks for becoming a follower. I must tell you, your afghan is gorgeous. I love the color choices and the overall use of multi designs.

    ReplyDelete